I had 7 main goals with it:
- Grid based as I came to despise rulers.
- Tiny footprint, like a chess board, something I can use on my tiny living room table.
- Progression system focused, with small campaigns of interlinked missions
- Loot focused.
- Keep the weapons profiles to a minimum.
- Base building. I really like post game spreadsheeting.
- Generic characters, and a very hard limit on how much you can bring to the table.
The rules are still pretty bare bones at the time of writing, but I'm excited to see if I can make something out of it this year.